Who Can Apply For This Course?
This qualification is for the people who aim to understand the insights of the prevention of infections. Plus, gain knowledge of how to control its spread in the workplace.
What Is The Duration Of This Course?
The students can expect this course to be covered within 6 guided learning hours.
What Topics Are Covered In This Course?
Highfield Level 2 Infection Prevention and Control course includes the following topics:
- The common infections found in the workplace
- The chain of infection
- The importance of correct handwashing procedures
- The use of personal protective equipment
- The decontamination processes (cleaning and disinfection)
- Waste management and associated risks
- Management and staff responsibilities, risk assessment, and developing a positive infection prevention culture.
What Is The Infection Control Course Exam Criteria?
The infection control course assessment and evolution is conducted through multiple-choice examination.
24/7 Support Available
Highfield Products are primarily based on providing a high standard of qualification and knowledge to the learners with all the significant training material.
For further inquiries, please contact your center manager.