- The prerequisite of the Certified Safety Professional (CSP) course is to have a minimum of 16 years of educational background with a verified bachelor’s degree.
- The students will get safety experience of four (4) years with 50% of the safety practices and elite level of insights regarding the professional safety duties.
- The student of CSP will acquire a BCSP Qualified Credential, including the following:
- Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP
- Associate Safety Professional (ASP)**
- Certified Industrial Hygienist® (CIH®)
- Transitional Safety Practitioner (TSP)**
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)**
- Guaranteed Membership in the Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (MISPN)**
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)**
- Professional Member of the Singapore Institution of Safety Officers (SISO)**
- Certified Safety Engineer (CSE), as administered by the State Administration of Work Safety (SAWS), People’s Republic of China (PRC)**
- NEBOSH National or International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety**
- CP-12 Professional Certificate in Safety and Occupational Health, U.S. Army Combat Readiness Center (ACRC)**
- Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety, as issued by the State Government Departments Boards of Technical Education, Government of India**
- Master in Occupational Safety and Health, International Training Centre of the International Labour Organization (ITC-ILO)**
- The student of the Certified Safety Professional (CSP) course is required to pass the official exam.
- The students of Certified Safety Professional must maintain the following procedures to prolong their CSP certification.
- Full payment of annual renewal fee
- Perform all the recertification requirements.
Ahlan Safety strives for uplifting your excellence and abilities to perform well in the professional safety grounds. For that, we provide the utmost learning for you to pass your CSP exam with flying colors
Post-Course Support & Guidance
We strive towards giving you the most unique and fulfilling experience, and for that, we are here to support you even after completing the CSP course with 100% result satisfaction.
- The students of Certified Safety Professional are obligated to complete the course.
- The time period within which you must take the exam is three (3) months.
- The copy of the Certified Safety Professional examination result is required to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.